martes, 21 de febrero de 2017

⚖馃懠☯馃寧I YinYanggod / God I tell you:Sons, the world is breaking down, and with it, new beings are being reborn; ones beings full of my divine light (god).

I YinYanggod / God I tell you:Sons, the world is breaking down, and with it, new beings are being reborn; ones beings full of my divine light (god).







God says; Sons, this world is experiencing a very significant process of change for all. The world is undergoing a very strong transformation process. The old energy of which the world was constituted is moving away, and in its descent it is giving space to a new one. This, is an energy that to all the living beings of this planet, is affecting them and / or becoming in  beings very different from who they are now.




My sweet creations; I want to tell you  that all this is part of the earth change  and its energy. You are modifiable energy and influenced by a higher being; your state of the higher being. Sons, it is this higher state of you, the one that is making that everything change. Are you the ones who are propitiating this global change, since it does not satisfy you, what you are now seeing as world and life.


Beloved sons, with your minds and feelings, you wished  for a long time, to have a different world, a more just world, and this is exactly what are creating now; a world full of love and peace, as many have dreamed or imagined it.

.
For this reason sons; it came the acceptance moment of this new energy, the new energy that you jointly created. Sons of God, you want to go to something higher, only that this  highest, demands that you also ascend to the rhythm of this new energy. Sons, now you must change or transforming, to be in the same frequency of the new vibration of the earth, since the earth can no longer reverse its RENOVATION. That's right, children.


My beautiful angels, with this new energy of the earth, are changing: the economy of the world, and with it, politics, education, religion and health are also doing.

My precious creations; the world is being unified, and with this, the feeling of love and compassion is growing and / or increasing.

My beautiful extensions of light; those who do not resonate with this new vibration of the earth, are those who tend to abandon this planet "Death", to be reborn again; With a new body with this new energy.


Sons, to summarize you my divine message; I tell you that you are still a time to enter this new energy of the earth, so please, my beautiful sons, do not stick to old habits, better change your past ways of thinking and acting, replacing them with ones in Which prevails  love and justice for all. because that's what the new world is asking for; Love and justice for all


Sons, this is easy to apply to diary, it is only a matter of including all living and non-living beings of the earth and the universe. Please, sons, develop the respect and value everything that exists on the planet, and think of something better if what  see is not satisfied you. But sons; always with the focused thought that  this be  truly for the well-being of everyone and everything.


Beautiful sons, remember that everything is made of my same love and energy, therefore, value everything they see, do not judge it, just learn to see in  everything; my light, my divine energy, more exactly, your divine energy, for as you are seeing now, you and I are one, remembering its creative essence. Sons you are my same tissue,  and my same extension,you possess my some power, but not from your ego, where each wants to feel superior to the other. no, sons, from there I don't want that you act. sons; I mean a state  in where every human being sits and be seen just like every being and / or matter that is in this wonderful world and vast universe of light. This is what I mean, sons


Sons, start recoding your DNA and begin thinking and feeling like I am; being the creator, so, you will give a just form to their matter (body), and with it, to the earth and the universe. My beautiful sons; in this way and with perseverance, they will become my divine essence. Please, sons, day by day, hour after hour and minute by minute, think as I do; from the love, justice and union among all, since thus, my wonderful sons, their divine energy will become powerful and transforming everything that exists.


My sweet angels, from your heart, begin to send waves of love and transformation to everything that you think is best for everyone. Sons, always think that everything you think and / or feel, is for the benefit of all really.

    
My beautiful divine extensions; I invite you to focus your thinking and the energy of your heart, sending waves of energy toward everything that you want to modify. Remember, sons, that with waves of violet light; you can transform and purify everything you want, and with waves of light green, pink and white; you can fill of balance, love and peace. This is how they would be acting like me; from my DNA of God, that is, since your divine DNA. Do you understand, sons?

Sons: I think with this message, you can have more tools to understand what is happening to the world and each one of you.

Sons, for now I say goodbye, soon I will return with another of my divine messages; to fill them with understanding, wisdom and love.

                                                          What so be  

So is



Sons: receive a thousand blessings and thanks for reading and hearing my words.


I love you sons, sons, you are my best creation, even if you do not see my divine presence now, through each of you and everything that exists.


We are one, sons, I am inside each one, being exactly what they are being now. Only that now, I am going to help you to appear to each of you, sons, so that they see that they are equal to my: "AN OMNIPOTENT GOD".


My sweet sons, do not doubt my words and presence, because I am in present body, talking to you for guide you to your own divinity.


What so be
So is

What so be
So is

What so be
So is


Blessings sons, of their God and Goddess YinYangGod; this I am now, sons, an apparent human among you on earth being GOD.


I LOVE THEM MY ANGELIC ENERGIES; REMEMBERING THAT THEY ARE EQUAL TO MY (God).



AMEN

Sons, these are two more of my divine messages, if they wish, they can open the link to read them. These are very cute messages from me; Messages full of hope of my being God:


Los AMO HIJOS M脥OS. 馃挅

Hijos, por ahora les dejo estas palabras, todo mi coraz贸n divino lleno de Amor, y unos GRANDES abrazos.

Los amo hijos benditos. Reciban de su Padre-Madre Yo Dios, mis  dulces abrazos, mis sonrisas y calidez de Dios.



 Los amo hijos benditos, un hasta pronto.



BENDICIONES PARA TODOS USTEDES, HIJOS LINDOS:




HIJOS, LOS INVITO A TODOS PARA QUE HAGAMOS TODOS ESTA HERMOSA ORACI脫N Y PETICI脫N, PARA QUE RENOVEMOS POSITIVAMENTE  EL MUNDO馃寧 Y CUIDEMOS A TODOS 馃寧馃惔馃惍馃崁馃尶馃懃馃應馃懠  INCLUY脡NDOLOS  A USTEDES:
馃憞馃憞馃憞


HIJOS, EN ESTE LINK PUEDEN VER COMO ENTRE USTEDES Y YO DIOS VAMOS A REORGANIZAR MEJOR EL MUNDO PARA QUE TODOS EST脡N MEJOR:
馃憞 

ESTE MENSAJE LES AYUDAR脕 A SACAR TODA LA RIQUEZA QUE HAY EN CADA UNO:
馃憞
https://yinyanggodspiritual.blogspot.com/2019/07/hijos-con-este-execelente-metodo.html?m=1


Escrito por: Yo YinyangGod  Padre-Madre Dios. Hijos buenos, hoy yo Dios estoy vivo ac谩 en la tierra entre ustedes para guiarlos con mi Gran sabidur铆a de Dios. 
As铆 es, hijos amados.


Hijos m铆os, en este link puedes o铆r mi mensaje de  Yo Dios, es un mensaje muy lindo:










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario